Add the Panin Call Center to more secure operations
Panin Bank is one of the banks that always prioritizes the security of the operations of its customers and provides a Panin call center. The call center from panino is ready to serve you quickly and sensitively at any time .
The higher the mobility of your operations, the higher the risk of compromised account security. It’s no secret if now many criminals can raise your account balance when the safety of the tra n witness is not guaranteed.
The more complex the technology, the more complex the crime in this world. Many people unknowingly have their account balances that have been stolen by cybercriminals. Obviously, no one experiences this. But for Panin customers, the safety of their transactions is guaranteed.
Although one day something unwanted happens to customers, with the Panin call center service everything will be handled as best as possible. For those of you who do not know this bank call center service, we will deliver it to you.
Panin Bank call center service
Like call centers owned by other banks, the Panin Bank call center also meets all the needs of customers. Starting with complaints services, when the system has problems, complaints about the loss of an ATM or credit card, requests to close a bank or ATM account, and so on.
You can contact the bank’s call center 500678 number (PSTN), 021-2515555 (IDD) or 60678 (mobile phone). All three numbers can be adjusted by contacting them, using a landline or mobile phone.
Tips to avoid fraud through ATMs
So far, there is no doubt that there are a huge number of cases of fraud involving ATM users. Many of these scams occur because customers are very gullible to the bait of cash offered by scammers.
But first, the client is asked to first transfer a certain amount of money. After that, the imposter will escape without a trace. There are many other scams that you need to know. For those of you who do not want to fall into a trap, Panin Bank has tips on how to avoid this.
- Ignore the lottery SMS
The most common type of fraud in society begins with a short message, which involves attracting cash. Then you are asked to send some money to the sender of the SMS.
If you receive such a text message, it is better to simply ignore it. Because there is no doubt that this is a scam, or you can also contact the Panin call center.
- ATM swallowed
The incident when the ATM was swallowed is very common, but it turns out that some people actually used this case to start their malicious intentions. When you are experiencing such an incident, you should know when someone offers to help contact the Panin Call Center via their mobile phone.
It is better for you to contact the call center through your mobile phone to request card blocking and provide information about the location of the ATM.
- Suspicious objects at ATMs
Before you perform an operation at an ATM, you must first check the presence of strange objects around the machine. Especially in the card reader section. Contact the call center when you find a strange object around the ATM.
This is because many people deliberately keep the device of hacking a card. Thus, your ATM balance automatically goes to the balance of the criminal.
Tips for making deals using mobile banking
The use of mobile banking is now very common and is increasing every day. This is because the convenience obtained from m-banking is very useful for all types of transactions. Similar to ATMs, mobile banking is also not immune from security threats.
However, Panin Bank has tips on how to safely carry out operations using m-banking, namely:
- Downloading the M-Banking application from the official panin bank source
You can download it through a game store or app, but keep in mind that the development company must be from Panin Bank. If it is not from Panin Bank, then do not try to use it. Because cheating is very risky.
But if you have already downloaded, you can contact the panin call center to block the account as soon as possible.
- Using a secure internet network
When you want to open an m-banking program, it is highly recommended to use a private Internet network and have a strong security system. Because if you don’t, your account will be very vulnerable to hacking irresponsible people. Therefore, it is highly not recommended to use public Wi-Fi.
- Periodically changing pin code
In order to strengthen the security of your m-bank account, it is highly recommended to periodically change the PIN code. Because it is possible that someone guessed the PIN and did something harmful.
- Contact the Call Center when you lose your phone
Since your m-banking account has a phone pi, you need to contact the call center to block your m-banking account.
Tips that are safe from pishing
Pishing’s crime is a terrible scourge for account holders. The reason is that the culprit will take all the personal data of our account. From ID to PIN to get your account balance.
Pishing can be carried out by a criminal by creating a website that is very similar to the original website of the destination bank. Sometimes such web views are inseparable from the gaze. So many people are deceived. Here are tips to avoid pishing.
- Always go to the legal address of the bank. Although it has an identical appearance, when viewed from the address of the site, it will definitely be different. For Bank Panin customers, make sure that the site you are entering is panin.co.id.
- Do not provide anyone with information about your ID and PIN. Both of these things are entirely your rights and are confidential.
- If you experience Pishing, contact the Panin Call Center immediately to block or be sent.
- Do not click on links that contain about sweepstakes and other methods of fraud.
Tips for safely making transactions through Internet banking
In addition to ATMs and mobile banking, Internet banking is also very popular and has a large number of users. This type of transaction also poses a threat, as are other types of transactions. But, of course, all this can be avoided by following these tips for operations.
- Access to the official Panin website when going to the deal is the most important security key.
- When logging into the site, make sure that your browser performs SSL encryption, marked with the appearance of a lock on the top bar. If there is no image of the lock, you should immediately log out, as it is very vulnerable to hacking into your bank account.
- Before logging in, you need to really determine whether the site you are entering is correct and open a cloned site.
- Using a firewall as a computer to protect against hacker interference or cybercrime.
- Never show or tell anyone else the ID and PIN code, even if it’s your closest person.
- Install an antivirus to close the possibility of hacking or system damage due to the virus. Contact the Panino Call Center when you have already encountered the virus.
The security of all types of transactions is certainly very important and bank guarantees are needed. Therefore, Panin Bank is always ready through the Panin call center service to help you.